Thursday, March 12, 2009

You will wish you never gave me access to this blog, because...

I will post way too much here. :D

Here's what I found out:
From my house in Ohio, it will take us approximatly 9 hrs. & 36 minutes to get to the resort.
However, if I decide to walk (lol) it will take me approximatly 7 days & 16 hrs.

Just thought I'd share that.

5 comments:

Julz said...

That's nothing, dear! Try heading there from Wyoming! ;)

Heather S said...

I believe our driving time would be 7 hours 35 minutes. Or something like that. I have no clue how long it would take to walk because I have absolutely no intention of walking it. :D

Kamon TCV said...

Wow cool. Ohio miles and Tennessee miles are not even on the same playing field though.

Reynolds, CAP said...

hmmm, wow, nice, yea

Your favorite Neighbour said...

ha! it'll only take 4 days to walk from my house :P hee hee don'tchya love that google function? Try plotting a route to Ireland on foot :P