Sunday, March 15, 2009

Lodging Central Heating and Air.

To answer you alls question...yes, there will be air for those warm July days and nights.

Interestingly enough I had forgotten about that until it was brought to my attention.

Girls sure think differently than guys...

5 comments:

Julz said...

Awesome, thanks! :D

Heather S said...

Cool.

Sara G said...

Thanks goodness! Otherwise we would also be celebrating my funeral :P.

Your favorite Neighbour said...

come come now where's your sense of adventure? :P hee hee
Wait Sara... why would we wanna celebrate your funeral O_O

Your favorite Neighbour said...

Oh yeah I was also gonna say... I'm glad to hear there's at least somewhat of climate control b/c then I can bring my guitar and not worry about heem dying in the heat ^_^ Guitars are tempermental that way :P I'm assuming others are bringing their instruments? Cuz what fun is a homeschooler campout without instruments? :P