Okay... Now I think that every Morning everyone should wake up about 0600 hr. and do some PT! Push-Up's, Couple Mi Run, Sit Up's and anything else anyone can think of! Let me know if there is any Idea's! Reynolds
25 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You know Hayden that sound good, but somehow I'm thinking not. LOL
Well that doesn't sound like to bad of a way to wake up in the mornings! :-D It could be fun! ;-) We will have to see who can do the most of em!! Hahahaha...... :-P
First I would like to say...I have the most comments!!! thats like so totally what I was going for :D...Second....If I can find a Alarm...I will hopefull be up early doin a bit of runin.....IF anyone can wake up around when I will....sure you can have a free show ;)
Yes I'll be the one who blows the horn to wake everyone up at 5:30 in the morning. I also will have a strict diet for ya'll and will confiscate all the choclate and coffee. No sleeping in at this get together!!! Ha Ha (Evil Chuckle)
LOL! nice thread ya got here Hayden : ) I tell ya what...I find that the first morning I'm at a gathering I wake up early and because I'm so excited I can't go back to sleep! So, if you wanna go exercise first thing in the morning on the first day, I wanna go with you. Provided its not raining of course : )
Why not 0500 hours? :P Unless this is Eastern time then 0600 will suit me just fine o_O though I'll have to skip out on the pushups... I'm a wuss and my wrists are the wussiest part of me :P
Ok, now that it's all said and done I think Kamon was the only reeeally early riser...even went for jogs :) Kudos Kamon!! I sure miss you all--hope to see you all soon. ((Hugs)) Mrs. Voorhees
25 comments:
You know Hayden that sound good, but somehow I'm thinking not. LOL
Now Josh. Homeschoolers need to excercise too. Especially those in North Western climates I hear.
Well that doesn't sound like to bad of a way to wake up in the mornings! :-D It could be fun! ;-)
We will have to see who can do the most of em!! Hahahaha...... :-P
Sounds real good.
And we can all be vegans why were at it :P
I don't excercise to stay fit. I work to accomplish things and stay fit. ;)
:is indifferent: Mwahaha!
NO NO NO!!!! We can't go vegan!!!!
I take it back!!!! :-P
We will just all sleep in and just drink lots of coffee to wake up right?! :-P :-P
(LOL just kidding!) :-D
HEY! I work too!!! :P
Great idea Reynolds. :twisted: How's about we all just come and watch you do it? :P
I'll give a amen on that.
Maybe we can see if your old crippled brother can whoop ya you buzz haired air flyin' brother of mine!
First I would like to say...I have the most comments!!! thats like so totally what I was going for :D...Second....If I can find a Alarm...I will hopefull be up early doin a bit of runin.....IF anyone can wake up around when I will....sure you can have a free show ;)
o yeah and...NO with the coffee.....Blahh
Give me something bad for me yet TASTEs good
Oh yesssss, chocolate would be so much better than coffee. Who's up for morning chocolate???
hmm... morning chocolate..not a bad idea...I'll have to brind some stuff so I can cook my famous chocolate chip cookies!
Sheesh, what is this? A get-together or a Biggest Looser boot-camp?! Haha.
I'd take chocolate over coffee anyday.
Great. I hereby designate Reynolds to bring chocolate for all of us. Just to keep us healthy, of course.
How about we just offer Mocha's to please everyone! Chocolate and coffee!!!
How did this post on exercise turn into a discussion on food??? LOL!
Not sure! ;)
hmm I will have to bring something chocolaty =)..... Anyways any great thing goes with excercise lol chocolate is just one of those things....
I hereby designate Hez and the funds producer :D
Righto. I shall proceed to produce the funds from your pockets. :D
(That's the mark of any successful politician, right?)
well I won't bring any money and then i shall put you up for fraud for not producing the funds you promised! HAHAHA
Yes I'll be the one who blows the horn to wake everyone up at 5:30 in the morning. I also will have a strict diet for ya'll and will confiscate all the choclate and coffee. No sleeping in at this get together!!! Ha Ha (Evil Chuckle)
hmm ya know I think I have a planned sickness that week...to bad ;D
LOL! nice thread ya got here Hayden : ) I tell ya what...I find that the first morning I'm at a gathering I wake up early and because I'm so excited I can't go back to sleep! So, if you wanna go exercise first thing in the morning on the first day, I wanna go with you. Provided its not raining of course : )
Why not 0500 hours? :P Unless this is Eastern time then 0600 will suit me just fine o_O though I'll have to skip out on the pushups... I'm a wuss and my wrists are the wussiest part of me :P
(To Savannah) I know I have the most post on this thing! of course that was my goal.
(to Fav. Neighbour) Thats okay I'll just let you do the Female chin-ups thing. Where you just hold your self up as long as you can.
ReynoldsCAP
Ok, now that it's all said and done I think Kamon was the only reeeally early riser...even went for jogs :) Kudos Kamon!! I sure miss you all--hope to see you all soon.
((Hugs))
Mrs. Voorhees
Post a Comment