Saturday, March 7, 2009

This looks like fun! However, I think you need some "girl" activities too. :D I'm thinking with it being in July that it may be too hot for some people to want to do all the physical sports stuff.

How about a sing-a-long? And a jam session?

How about a game of charades? That is always hilariously fun with homeschoolers because they tend to come up with obscure words like "gargoyle" and "bi-polar disorder" and stuff. :D

Are there any hotels in the area? (speaks the Old Fogey) :D

I think this is a cool idea!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Heather! Yeah, I agree with you...we'll need to have a mix of activities that will give everyone something to do. We're still working on a list. :D

Kamon TCV said...

Righto.

Kamon TCV said...

I will check into hotels if you want Hez.

I agree. We should and will plan on having games and activities for people that enjoy being inside and outside.

Laurel Lee said...

Oh yes! Girl activities! :-D
Like Baseball/softball, ultimate Frisbee, volleyball, arm wrestling(girls to girls), races, tree climbing contests etc.... ;-P

Oh and I'm not kidding.... :-D

Heather S said...

Sigh. Methinks Laurel Lee missed my point. :P :D

Kamon, we'll probably check on hotels ourselves since we'll try to use Dad's points if possible. (Assuming we're able to come.) But if you want to post a list of hotels in the area, that might be helpful for others who want to drag parents along. :D

Savannah said...

*wants to go swimming!!!* I'd like to race Kamon : )