The Tennessee Homeschool Gathering of 2009
Is being held July the 26th thru the 29th at Nathaniel Bedford Forrest State Park.
Check in will start at 5:00pm Sunday evening. Will be leaving promptly at 10:00am Wednesday.
The price is $55 dollars per person for the entire stay. (This includes 8 meals and good godly fun and fellowship!)
We cannot change the price for those who only want to come part of the time.
The Deadline to pay for your stay is June the 22'nd. This is stricly first come first serve basis.
We can only have a total of 55 Homeschool Alumni's and 64 people total. The other 9 are staff.
Just because you are on the blog does not mean we can keep a place open for you if someone grabs it first.
We have already started filling up some of the spots and there can only be a max of 32 guys and 32 girls!
(When we dance this will work good)
To insure your spot send a check to (My Mother) at
Deborah Reynolds
115 Lawson Rd
Gainesboro TN 38562.
For any questions that may arouse please contact the personal on the Commitee.
10 comments:
Cool! I'll send it as soon as I get my next paycheck.
:hopes the spots won't be filled by then!!!:
:shock:
Yeehoo!!!! Can't wait! :D
Oh wait, you're planning to come Julie? :D That's great!
Yes, I am -- thanks for the invite! I can't wait! I really hope there's enough room for me!
Yay! This sounds GREAT! I really hope I get to come!!! :-D
I'm still working on coming! :)
We are still waiting to see if my dad can get those days off. For awhile it looked like he wouldnt be able to get the time off, but now he was called back into management. So, its very possible that I will make it. :D I am having to wait patiently. :)
Ok, I'm mailing my check tomorrow!
Tell me I'm not too late! :D
YEAH! Congrats Julie. :D See you there!
w00t!
Post a Comment