Maybe they blocked you. :twisted: J/kDid you sign in with a google identity?
I'm not sure either Michaela. What exactly is happening when you try to post?
Michaela, Are you coming up with red lettering when you try to post something??Obviously you can create a new topic so you must not be able to comment.If it tells you that again try posting it a second time. That has happened to me before.If that doesn't work we will fix it!
You all didn't block me, did you? lolHmmm...This is really kind of strange. last night I couldn't even click on the comment box. Now I can! - and leave a comment.. :) Wow.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Maybe they blocked you. :twisted: J/k
Did you sign in with a google identity?
I'm not sure either Michaela. What exactly is happening when you try to post?
Michaela,
Are you coming up with red lettering when you try to post something??
Obviously you can create a new topic so you must not be able to comment.
If it tells you that again try posting it a second time. That has happened to me before.
If that doesn't work we will fix it!
You all didn't block me, did you? lol
Hmmm...This is really kind of strange. last night I couldn't even click on the comment box. Now I can! - and leave a comment.. :) Wow.
Post a Comment