I have a question........
Can my whole family come and stay in the campground while I am there? (if I get to come...)
I know it is kinda an HSA thing so I just thought I would ask..... I don't think they would be around much of the time either if at all..... (and they would of course bring their own meals and all that....)
And does anyone know how far the campgrounds are from the group lodge?? (I might be staying with my family if I come.)
4 comments:
Laurel,
I can find out how far the campgrounds are from the lodges we will be staying at.
Yes your entire family may come.
Oh yay! Now there is probably more of a chance that I might get to come! :-D
I haven't mentioned it to them yet though.... One thing they will want to know right off the bat is how many and who the parents will be that will be staying there. :-)
You know this could very well cause some fireworks.
My Dad and Mom plan on being there.
LOL Laurel my fam is the same way :P though it's not very likely my whole fam will come... but y' never know...
Post a Comment