Anywho.... What do you guys think about designing a T-shirt for our get-together I know it will add cost, however we could just tie it into what we are charging for everything else! So there is my thought for you guys!!! Also if you let me know some events we want to happen I will start a tentative schedule. Obviously, we do not want the whole time to be scheduled, however we would need to schedule stuff like: meals, dance, euchre, ultimate frisbee, etc... so people know when to show up!!!
Thanks,
Lyds
7 comments:
So if I were to start a schedule based on 3 nights. I would need to include softball, euchre, ultimate frisbee, a dance, meal times, free time, maybe a time at the beginning to get to know everyone and a time before we check out to say goodbye. Right???
Also, when people get there we will need to sign them up for kitchen help and dishes/ dining room clean-up!!!!
Lyds, I think we should look into the t-shirts before we make a decision. But sounds like a plan. So far the schedule sounds good...probably need to wait another month of so before setting it all in stone.
I agree! However, if you all get me anything you want on it I can start a mock up of a schedule so that it doesn't get ahead of us!
TTYL,
Lyds
Sure. Lyds. I like the idea of shirts.
Be cool to have a good scripture on it.
We will look into it.
I like the scripture idea!!! Any potential scriptures you can think of!
Do you guys have a t-shirt designed yet? If you don't have one and you want one, I could probably help!
Actually Julie, it looks like we're going to nix the T-shirt idea altogether. But thanks for volunteering!
Post a Comment