Monday, March 16, 2009

Skit??

Hey guys,

What do you think of doing a skit of some sort for fun?

Raquelle mentioned it for the HSA Reunion last year, so I was thinking it might be something that GOTSA (Girls Opposed To Sweaty Activities) might approve of. :P

Hmmmm?

11 comments:

Laurel Lee said...

Well that sounds like it might be fun even though I'm most DEFFENANTALY NOT a "GOTSA" Girl... ;-) If I had to pick between one activity and the other I would go for something like Baseball alot quicker! :-D

Reynolds, CAP said...

hmm a skit...at first I though you were talking about skeet :) wrong one. anyways that might not be.. to bad, though some take a while to get togather and all that jazz.

Heather S said...

Raqu and I were talking about this... could be really fun.

Michaela said...

I think I'll just watch o_O

Julz said...

I like skits! Sounds cool! :D

Anonymous said...

I really like this idea as well. But maybe to make it more exciting we should do a skit contest. Each team gets like 45 min. to come up with a skit. Then each team gives their skit and the best skit wins! (People that don't want to participate can be the audience) It's a ton of fun!

Stacy G. said...

/\that's an interesting idea......would work as long as we have enough people.

Julz said...

I like Josh's idea -- let's make it a contest! :cool:

We should also come up with some sort of a crazy theme that each skit has to represent. One time, when I was auditioning for a skit at a Christian conference, we had to act out a news report announcing that the hotel where the conference was being held was infested with rodents. :lol: Some of the people came up with some crazy stuff! :lol: Everyone comes up with a different approach, even when the plot is the same. It was really fun.

...Just a thought, anyway. *shrug*

Anonymous said...

^Yeah! Giving each team a topic is a great idea.

Heather S said...

This is sounding kind of like the way we play charades. Teams are given words to act out silently and everyone has to try to guess the word. But we could do phrases or ideas too - like "world peace" or "LPW party" or something. :D

Your favorite Neighbour said...

ooh a skit competition sounds fun :) as long as we're either doing it when we're all awake or else when we're all so tired it's hilariously wacky (which it will be even moreso at the time I'm sure :P )