Monday, May 18, 2009

Time to invite!

Hey ya'll, we still have about 30 spots open and we need your help! If you know other HSA'ers that would like to come, by all means invite them! And invite them quick! :)

You can now give people the link to this blog and they'll be able to read it. (However, if they want to comment they will need to be added to the blog via an email address, just like before.)

-Josh

5 comments:

Heather S said...

I'm assuming that means y'all have extended an invitation to the list of folks we sent you? If so, we'll bug them some more. And try to think of some others to invite.

Anonymous said...

I've invited one.

Kamon TCV said...

Go ahead and tell them or bug them.

Ok Jason what did he say? Yay or nay?

Crooked Stream said...

Ohhh! This is coming along so well! I wish we could be there! We'll be thinking of you all- have a *blast*!!!!!!!!

Kamon TCV said...

Talk about it on HSA everywhere.

We have such an awesome group coming I can't imagine it getting much better than this!