I am a bit behind on several things but I do have some updates!
A. there are more people coming which I will post on here soon.
Secondly. We are planning to have everyone who can dress up for the dance or dances.
D. We are for sure going to a have a game night so games are needed for that!
19 comments:
LOL! I like the way you laid this post out, Kamon:
A.
Secondly,
D.
:D
Ahaha! That's Kamon...so orderly. ;)
Umm, where's "c"? Also Euchre here we come ;) !!!
Is this only board/card games, or can we do rowdier things like charades too?
Let's play spin the bottle!! WOO!!!
Oooh, I like that dance is plural. 8)
Oh, and as far as games, how about "Empire", or "I Have Never". :) A lot of fun, and always a hit in a big group. :D
I say charades is fine and dandy. I must admit I am not a real big game player.
I am trying though :)
Thanks Julie :D
I wondered if someone would catch that.
Oh yes I plan on two dances min.
Awesome! The more dancing, the better!
Of course :D
Well I say for those of us (in the plural!) that don't dance we have games then!!! ;D
Yayness! :D I can bring Apples to Apples and some playing cards and maybe Boggle (if I can get anybody to play with me ;) ) and we used to have a bunch of good group games but IDK how easy it'll be to dig them up LOL I'll have to check when I get home :D
There must be Dutch Blitz at this event also!
It is a vonderful goot game.
Yes someone will have to bring DB... I've only played it once... a long time ago and late at night. So someone will have to remember it to me ;)
I LOVE Boggle. But I also like just talking, so I may get too distracted talking to actually play any games. :D
Really, Heather? :D Well we shall have to go off and find a quiet corner to play in. *note to self: bring chocolate to lure Heather away to Boggle game* :P
Make it dark chocolate. :D Perferably with cashews. :D :D Actually, I don't think it would take much to lure me. :D
I shall bring the dutch blitz!
Heather, is there any other way to have chocolate? ;) :D
Post a Comment