I know jam sessions are always a fun time, as many of us play instruments. I plan on bringing my electric, and my bass, but if people want to play certain types of music I can bring other instruments as well.
I am TOTALLY bringing my guitar WHETHER y'all like it or not 8) I forgot to bring it to this trip to KY and I've been veddy sad without it :( I woud pack my pianer along too but methinks it would not fit so well nor would mom like me to steal it :P
Well, I doubt if we'll bring our harps, having just had a disastrous experience playing outdoors with them this weekend. :D However, we would love to hear the jamming, sing along, and stuff. We can bring hymnals. We may be able to convince Raqu to bring her fiddle. I have a lovely guitar but am SERIOUSLY out of practice on it, so I don't know if I'll bother with it.
Okay, I pulled it up on YouTube and listened to it and was bored.
Now THIS is more my style of guitar playing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ab2RnLUZ-dU :snicker: Even Mark Lowry, who cannot play the guitar, managed that song! I should copy his style, watcha think? LOL
15 comments:
*sigh* I don't play any portable instruments and I'm really rusty on my piano skills...
...I could bring my Gaynor Mindens, though! :mrgreen: :P ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol: !
:wishes this website had the same emoticons as HSA does:
Yes jamming is a must!! Nothing like jamming.
I guess that would be cool...Though I won't end up bringing My Banjo because thats just the way I am :)
Well I can bring a radio/cd player I'm really good at playing that! ;)
Sounds great I think Deborah might bring her harp and if we mix mandolins with that we will weave Irish dreams to every sleeper!
Hmmm..... What do Irish dream about? Potatoes?
I am TOTALLY bringing my guitar WHETHER y'all like it or not 8) I forgot to bring it to this trip to KY and I've been veddy sad without it :( I woud pack my pianer along too but methinks it would not fit so well nor would mom like me to steal it :P
Well, I doubt if we'll bring our harps, having just had a disastrous experience playing outdoors with them this weekend. :D However, we would love to hear the jamming, sing along, and stuff. We can bring hymnals. We may be able to convince Raqu to bring her fiddle. I have a lovely guitar but am SERIOUSLY out of practice on it, so I don't know if I'll bother with it.
Bring your guitar Heather, i'll teach you the opening to Enter the Sandman by Metallica. haha
Ooh!! Metal! this could be interesting :D
You're so helpful, Jason. I think I'd just rather sit back in awe and watch you play instead. :P
Nonsense, a video of you playing that song on the guitar is worth $$$, and i'll be more than happy to split it with you. :D
Okay, I pulled it up on YouTube and listened to it and was bored.
Now THIS is more my style of guitar playing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ab2RnLUZ-dU :snicker: Even Mark Lowry, who cannot play the guitar, managed that song! I should copy his style, watcha think? LOL
LOL you both better bring one after all of this!
I got a better one for you than that. Here is true musicianship,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNflRyyPTjU
That's the bar for you to reach Heather my dear.
I give up. I'll go back to watching you in awe. LOL
Post a Comment