Here it is........ what you've all been waiting for:
* This schedule is subject to change!!!
Sunday
5:00pm
Arrival
6:30pm
Everyone heads to dining hall
6:40pm
Welcome
6:50pm
Dinner
7:35pm
Mess Hall Clean-up
8:00pm
Games
10:00pm
Bon Fire
11:00pm
back to dorms
12 midnight
lights out
Monday
8:00am
Kitchen Help Arrives
8:30am
Breakfast
9:15am
Mess Hall Clean-up
9:45am
Devo's
10:20am
Free Time
11:30am
Kitchen Help Arrives
12 noon
Lunch
12:45pm
Mess Hall Clean-up
1:15pm
Rest/Indoor games
2:00pm
Tug-o-war
2:45pm
Sports Time
5:00pm
End of sports/ wash-up time
5:30pm
Kitchen Help Arrives
6:00pm
Dinner
6:45pm
Mess Hall Clean-up
7:15pm
Free Time
8:00pm
ECD--Practice
9:00pm
Jam Session
11:00pm
Everyone goes back to their dorm
12 midnight
Lights Out
Tuesday
8:00am
Kitchen Help Arrives
8:30am
Breakfast
9:15am
Mess Hall Clean-up
9:45am
Devo's
10:20am
Free Time
11:30am
Kitchen Help Arrives
12 noon
Lunch
12:45pm
Mess Hall Clean-up
1:15pm
Free Time
2:00pm
Sports Time
4:00pm
Scavenger hunt kind of thing/something else
4:45pm
Group Games
5:30pm
Kitchen Help Arrives
6:00pm
Dinner
6:45pm
Mess Hall Clean-up
7:15pm
Get ready for ECD
8:00pm
ECD/ Movie Time
11:00pm
Back to dorms/ Pack
12 midnight
Lights Out
Wednesday
7:30am
Kitchen Help Arrives
8:00am
Breakfast
8:30am
Mess Hall & Camp clean-up
9:15am
Complete Pack-up
9:30am
Meet @ Dining Hall
9:45am
Check-out
4 comments:
There's definitely not enough dancing on this list! ;) LOL!
Other than that, it looks pretty good.
YES! there's gonna be a tug o war!!! I'm so happy! I was thinking just this evening that I would love to do that lol! :D
I think there is two dances correct?
There should be.
Yes, there are 2 dances! One for practice and one "real" one. Personally I think that is way too many dances ;)
Post a Comment