Saturday, May 30, 2009

Bonfire....

Hey all,

I think that this will be my last blog post for the night :D!!!

At the Bonfire we will most likely be having s'mores so in order to do this we are going to need some people to bring roasting sticks! If you have some you can bring let me know! Also, please no one who is flying bring them because frankly we would rather NOT make the national news that would just ruin the trip!!!

Thanks!
Lydia

6 comments:

Your Favorite Neighbour said...

I'll add them to my list... well, that is, if you don't mind good old wooden ones. We have some cheapo metal ones but they're so short you about have to stand in the fire to roast anything and anyway I don't like metal roasting sticks b/c whaddya know, metal conducts heat :roll: LOL but I can collect sticks easy nuff... not like there's a lack what with all the trees we have 'round here :P

Kamon TCV said...

Ah yes wood smoke is one of my favorite smells on Earth. The Bonfire would be nice.

One problem.

Where are we getting the fuel to run this baby??

Maybe I can bring a truck load.

Anonymous said...

I figured we were going to do a woodless bondfire. HA! Maybe we need to downgrade to "campfire".

Your Favorite Neighbour said...

LOL pretty soon we'll be roasting marshmallows over candles... :-/ hey at least it's fire :D

Heather S said...

The best marshmallows are the ones you set on fire and singe all over. So let's just bring matches and set the marshmallows on fire and skip the campfire part. Much more efficient.

Bethany Grace said...

We have about four-six nice wire ones with handles. I'll see if I can dig them up