Hello,
For all the people out there like me, who don't know half the poeple my Bro has invited :).
I would like everyone to post a little about them selfs, AND BE SERIOUS(please).
Thank You,
Reynolds
7 comments:
This is a good idea -- there are a few people on the list that I don't know, either.
I'm Julie Mizell and I LOVE JESUS!!!
I'm a ballet dancer.
I can tell you more when I meet you in TN!! :D
I'm on HSA and my screen name is "Julz" if you want to look me up -- it'd be great to talk to you!
I'm Heather Sheen and I approve this message. Wait, that doesn't make sense... approving my own message. I really should... that is... never mind.
Anyway.
I'm an ancient 31-year-old, which means you young whippersnappers better behave around me. I'm single (though Certain People are threatening to "find" me a husband - :runs for life:), living at home with my parents and sister, and lovin' it!
I teach and perform harp, work for my dad as an office manager, write for the newspaper, volunteer as a museum docent, reenact as a Civil War living historian, love English Country Dancing, am seriously into family genealogy, and have an opinion on everything (no guarantees about it's correctness, howsomever).
I have moments of great sociability and cheerfulness interspersed with times of great gloominess and dour remarks. Let us hope for the cheerful mood in TN.
That's all, folks.
Hi! I'm Lydia Livingston and (dare I say it?) I am the Reynold's Boys cousin ;) !!!! I live in the beautiful flat lands of the Hoosier State (IN)!!!
I'm 21 and will graduate with my Associates next week! I work in politics, formerly with Congressman Pence and currently with a local Sherriff's candidate. I also work at a Hallmark store and taking care of my great-grandmother occasionally!
What else....?.... I am on the planning committee but so far have mostly been silent on the blog (go ahead Kamon say it!!! ~rolls eyes~ ;) )
I am on HSA under Lyds so feel free to become my friend!!!
Can't wait to meet all of you that I haven't met and to see all of you that I have!!! July seems so far away :( !!!
I would love to hear from some of the girls that will be in the same lodge!!! Right now other than Savannah and Debi Reynolds I don't think I know anyone except some of the guys!
So, yep that's me.....
Oh does this mean I have to participate too? I hate writing schtuff about myself :-/ isn't that all you need to know? :P ok ok... I'll cooperate ^_^
I'm Linnae E Neighbour the first and so far only. I live in Ava, MO but I'm from the left coast (Mt Ranier). I've most recently turned 21. I graduated from college last year (ag tech/equine management) and since then I mostly help my mom keep house/cook/etc, study Spanish and Bible, do a little training of our own horses, and recently started writing a book O_O As far as my personality and such, I will just let you find that out when we get to TN ;) I find that it's best to just let people figure that out on their own :P haa haa ^_^ but I do love to meet and hang out with people so I'M VERY EXCITED to come to this get-together :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Oh and I guess since my brother Brian isn't on this blog, I get to tell you about him too :twisted: haa haa :P
Brian is um... 22 (he'll be 23 in OCT) and whaddya know-- he lives in Ava and used to live in WA too! ;) He currently has a job at Walmart Supercenter #56 (aka the Ava Walmart) which he has had for almost... a long time. He currently works in Lawn and Garden but he's worked as assembly, stockman (aka cart pusher), ICS (aka inventory control), and in grocery. He pretty much doesn't have a life besides Walmart :P but he does enjoy History and geography (<3 maps ;P) and loves swords and guns and junk like that... He's not much of a social bug, so I was pleasantly surprised when he said he wanted to come along :)
BTW, he and I are both on HSA (profile numbers 3506 and 1425 repsectively :P ) so if you wanna know more about us, stalk us, or friend us, feel free to do so as un-creepilly as possible :P (he may not accept your friend request right away if he doesn't know who you are)
I guess that's all for now :D Cy'all there ;)
You all either know me or will know me in July.
It does not take long :)
Nope, not long at all. "Riff raff" about covers it. :ducks and runs: :D :D
Post a Comment