Well ya'll, the Tennessee Get-Together is getting closer. Just a couple months and we'll be there!!!
I wanted to start this to ask for you suggestions regarding KP. We'll all need to do our part to help out in the dining hall or a handful of people will get stuck slaving away the whole time. ;) Any idea on how we could work out a system?
-Josh
9 comments:
Well, I think the verdict is in. It doesn't look like I'll be able to make it. :( Too many other wanderings needing to be done. I hope you all have a blast! Be sure to take a group pic for me, ok?? Pleeeeeeese?
Well, seems like perhaps you could take the list of people coming, divide it by the number of meals and then assign everyone a meal to help out with?
Or perhaps you could assign teams of people to different tasks... a Registration Team, a Kitchen Team, a Medical Team (for the inevitable goofballs that fall off of balconeys :D :D), etc.
Or just ask for volunteers. :D If we really make it there, we'd be happy to help with at least some of the meals.
Dishes is wimmins work. Nuff said.
Thanks for volunteering, Jase. We'll be sure to make you a KP team leader. :)
Sure thing. Glad to have been "volun-told".
Yes this is not just a come and do no work. Many hands make light work. So everyone will do a very small portion to help the moms.
We are not paying $200+ for chefs to serve our food so to help the ones doing that would only be the homeschooler thing to do!
Perhaps there might be someone in the know-how who could make a list of what all volunteer positions will be needed when/where/how/etc then us helpful people can fill in the necessary places :D (and if they don't get filled, stick someone there against their wil :twisted: j/k :P ) I'm officially volunteering my brilliance and talent anywhere it is needed 8) hee hee ;) :D
Now Linnae when I first thought of people to do this kind of thing your brilliance came to mind instantly.
uhohs... did I step in it again? >_< haa haa j/k I'll be glad to help Kamon. Just tell me what I'm doing and if I still can't figure it out, I'll fake it ;) :P
Post a Comment