Yes we have things that need updated and I apologize everyone but I have 1000's of plants to still get into the ground and have been working a min. of 12 hour days.
Hopefully within the week I can make the time to post them.
Thanks,
P.S. Dad just woke me up with a turkey to add to my list of to do's for the day. :sigh:
Anyone want to help clean a turkey??
3 comments:
It's alright Kamon... I'm being patient anyway B-) LOL I'll have to pass on the turkey-cleaning though... I still gotta get my own bird :P hee hee ^_^
No, but I'll gladly help EAT the turkey. :D Guess that wasn't helpful.
No problem, Mr. Riff Raff. We're up to our eyeballs in stuff right now anyway so we can hang on a few more weeks till we start pestering you again. :D
Don't worry I'll keep pestering you cousin ;) !!!! And that's not a threat that's a promise!!!! O:)
Post a Comment