Wednesday, June 3, 2009

T-shirts!

As some of you may remember we tossed around the idea to have a t-shirt designed for this get-together. In the end we had decided against it so we wouldn't need to charge more money. However, we have now come up with a solution!

We are going to tie-dye t-shirts!!! All we need is for each of you to bring a plain white t-shirt. Preferably all cotton or at least mostly cotton. We will have the dye and rubber bands available.

You can find plain white t-shirts at Hobby Lobby in their craft section or at Wal-mart in the men's department. Undershirts can be used, however, a regular t-shirt is better because it is thicker. I am sure you can find them at other stores I just know that these two have them!

If you have any questions let me know!

Thanks!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a big mess...and a ton of fun!

Lydia said...

You saved yourself with that last comment Josh!!! Because I was going to send you an evil glare!!!

Your Favorite Neighbour said...

haa haa awesome! My little brother is going to kill me :P (I tie-dyed at a friend's bday party recently and he threatened to disown me if I wore it in public :P 'course, it was kinda ugly. But it disproves evolution ;) ) he was especially perturbed because they all signed it ^_^ speaking of which... are we gonna have autograph books like at the reunion? Mebbe I should just bring my own notebook and force everyone to sign it :)

Julz said...

I tie-dyed a shirt in the shape of a cross once! Tie-dye is awesome!

Heather S said...

:rolls eyes: Whatever. :D :D

Hey, yeah, we do need to bring notebooks for autographs. :wanders off to put notebooks on Reunion list:

Bethany Grace said...

Yay! I used to love doing this at VBS every year as a kid. 8)

Jill said...

yay! I've never done tie-dye; but it sounds fun :)