Friday, June 5, 2009

Chocolate party

Hey all!

For those of you gals that aren't into sports and stuff (I'm hoping there's a few out there besides me who are, uh, athletically challenged, LOL!) shall we plan an informal chocolate party during the sports time on Monday and/or Tuesday afternoon?

16 comments:

Lydia said...

I like how you think ;)

Lydia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

As long you save some for the winners of the various sporting events.

Your Favorite Neighbour said...

Raquelle, my she-ro :) well ah I stink at sports but I do like to play some... 'till I end up getting injured, anyway :roll: but a chocolate party sounds lovely :D just ah... not right before dinner, like at the reunion O_O that was not lovely :P

Stacy G. said...

Everyone who wants to see Raquelle play football raise your hand!!!

Anonymous said...

*Jason raises hand*

Clayton said...

*raises hand*

Raquelle S. said...

Absolutely, positively not. Raquelle DOES NOT PLAY FOOTBALL.

The end. :D :D

Stacy G. said...

I wonder if chocolate could help.

We could steal all the chocolate and then return it in exchange for a football performance.

:twisted:


Do I have any accomplices?

Your Favorite Neighbour said...

Stacy, your dastardly plan will never work. Raquelle has too many sympathetic friends whose chocolate you will never be able to confiscate who will keep her chocolated... though I must tell you, if you have enough bribery chocolate you MIGHT get somewhere ;)

Your Favorite Neighbour said...

Stacy, your dastardly plan will never work. Raquelle has too many sympathetic friends whose chocolate you will never be able to confiscate who will keep her chocolated... though I must tell you, if you have enough bribery chocolate you MIGHT get somewhere ;)

Raquelle S. said...

Tsk tsk, such a silly boy, Stacy. Don't you know that girls always travel with a back-up stash of chocolate? :D :D Especially when they're tipped off ahead of time, like you just did?

*smug*

I actually did play football once. It was an unmitigated disaster. I will not repeat the performance under any circumstances. :D

Bethany Grace said...

Well, personally I'll probably play football once, just for the heck of it, but I am not opposed to chocolate either.

Raquelle S. said...

Well, see, I have this problem:

*I hate exerting myself outside when it's hot
*I don't know how to play football
*I don't CARE about football
*I have had way too much money spent on my teeth and jaw and I'm scared to try ANYTHING that might accidentally land a ball in my face.

And besides I LIKE chocolate. MUCH better than football. :D :D

Your Favorite Neighbour said...

I'm bringing some dark chocolate for the s'mores B-) mwahahaahaa :D

Jill said...

yay! I'll join :) (makes mental note to buy/bring some chocolate!)