Saturday, June 27, 2009

Quartet Singing Anyone?

It came to me that at the reunion some folks are getting together a quartet for the talent show. Anyone want to have fun with that at ours?

Group singing would be great too.....but I particularly like when there are 3-6 people and you can really hear the harmony.

Any takers?

:raises hand:

I'm in. :D

3 comments:

Heather S said...

I was just thinking today how cool it would be to try some quartet/trio/etc. singing at the reunion. Are you thinking of bringing music or just doing it by ear? We're hoping to bring a bunch of hymnals which will help with hymns. My sight reading is a tad rusty, but I'm willing to give it shot.

Stacy G. said...

I like doing it by ear, but if people know parts that works too. As long as I know the chords I can do. :D

Your Favorite Neighbour said...

Wait... we're having a talent show? O_O **adds rotten tomatoes to list of things to bring** haa ha! j/k :P that'll be cool if you can get it together :D *iz not volunteering*