Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Menues?

When y'all get the menues finalized, it would be great if you could post them. That way, if there's something we aren't able to eat, we'll know ahead of time to bring some "backup" food for that meal. :D

7 comments:

Lydia said...

Debi Reynolds, I believe, is sending the menu to all of those who contacted her about their food allergies.

Stacy G. said...

Note to Heather:

MENUS*


:P

Heather S said...

@ Stacy: Aw shuddup

@ Lydia: Has she sent it already then? Or will she send it in a couple weeks? I believe I sent her an email regarding food, but haven't received anything back so I don't know if I'm on the "food nitpicker list" or not. :D

Your Favorite Neighbour said...

No worries Heather... you're bringing a chocolate stash, right? What more do you need?! ;) j/k LOL

Your Favorite Neighbour said...

oh and ah I haven't gotten any menu yet so I'm assuming she's not sent them out yet ;)

Heather S said...

Listen, you do NOT want to be around me if all I eat is chocolate. Trust me on this. :D

Your Favorite Neighbour said...

LOLz :P