BUT WE NEED TO INVITE MORE GUYS!
Yes I know it can feel uncomfortale but it is necessary if we want to have a great ECD's.
Right now there are two girls to every boy so...........
Drive the men insane till they come. I know some are bull headed but come on.
Oh and uh.... stalking is not good don't try that.
:winks:
P.S. Even if we don't have one more person sign up this is going to be awesome!
Two of us are visiting the site now!
5 comments:
Twice as many girls as boys? That means the girls will only get to participate in half of the dances! :(
Maybe the guys will just have to dance with 2 girls at a time.
I like that idea David. muhahahaha
Actually that just means (if these girl are anything like the ones I know) will just dance together and be happy none the less :)
lol O Ok :) i'll have no problem bugging them into coming:) lol
Post a Comment