Friday, June 5, 2009

Girls' Cabin is FULL

Hello everyone! I just have some bittersweet news....

The girls' cabin is FULL. As in no more room. :( I'm sorry if you weren't able to make it. :(


BUT...we still need a bunch more guys. So girls, if you know any please ask them to come too!

3 comments:

Tony M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clayton said...

So only girls can ask guys to come? Or are you referrring to us guys as girls????

Bethany Grace said...

Nellie and Elysse Barrett and I are camping...in fact we might possibly have room for more people in our tent. I also know of some tents I can borrow if anyone else needs one. So you could still invite girls...just as long as they are okay with camping. I think the only difference is that you have to provide your own meals.