That is SO neat! I'm really excited for you! :D Would you please pray that my dad will get the time off (he's going to be talking with his boss Monday) so that my family and I can come? :D I would really love to meet everybody! :)
Thanks guys! I really appreciate it! :) Its a high probability, but still, dad needs the go ahead from his boss. :D Then off to TN we go, if everything works! I REALLY want to do this!! Theres a great group of people showing up. :)
Cool! We're really hoping everything works out to come as well. Dad's work has been so light that if he gets work that week we may have to forgo the trip. :groan: So I'm praying he gets LOTS of work some OTHER time. :D
11 comments:
That is SO neat! I'm really excited for you! :D Would you please pray that my dad will get the time off (he's going to be talking with his boss Monday) so that my family and I can come? :D I would really love to meet everybody! :)
W00t!!!!!!!! Hurrah for Linny and Brian! :does a jig:
I'll definitely be praying for your family to make it, Michaela. :D
I will pray Michaela! I would love to meet you too! :D
I will pray Michaela! I would love to meet you too! :D
Thanks guys! I really appreciate it! :) Its a high probability, but still, dad needs the go ahead from his boss. :D Then off to TN we go, if everything works!
I REALLY want to do this!! Theres a great group of people showing up. :)
Yay!!!
Hoorah! I'm officially coming as well, and I've been praying you will make it, too Michaela! :D
Thanks so much Julie! That means the world to me. :D I'm so happy that you can go!
Cool! We're really hoping everything works out to come as well. Dad's work has been so light that if he gets work that week we may have to forgo the trip. :groan: So I'm praying he gets LOTS of work some OTHER time. :D
I am praying that everyone of you can come and that Josh has a flight delay on the way back to Oregon.
Keeping him in the southland a bit longer.
haa haa Kamon what are you gonna do go create a security problem at the airport? :P maybe pop the airplane's tires... ^_^ LOL
Post a Comment