Thursday, April 2, 2009

Glad to be here!

Hey friends! Thanks to the generosity of Josh and Kamon I have now arrived to the pre-party! :-) Thanks guys!! Things look great on here and I look forward to adding ideas. It looks like it's growing toward a regular super-reunion :mrgreen:. Just thought I'd stop by and say hello and support an activity mentioned earlier....we MUST have DANCING!!!!!!!! :-) ttyl...

13 comments:

Heather S said...

YES. Dancedancedance

Your favorite Neighbour said...

Yay Sara's here! :D

Michaela said...

I would be just thrilled to meet you Sara! :D

Kamon TCV said...

Of course there wil be dances! It will be more fun than catchin' a greased pig!

Michaela said...

More fun than catchin' a greased pig? lol I don't think I would have ever put it quite in those terms...too funny!

Laurel Lee said...

I don't know about that...lol Watching Kamon trying to catch a greased pig sounds awfuly fun to me!!! :-P ;-) Although I would LOVE to get to dance too!! :D I haven't gotten to since May last year!!! :-(

Your favorite Neighbour said...

What I wanna know is who greased the pig and why :-/

Laurel Lee said...

I will bring the pig and grease it if Kamon will catch it! :P LOL! ;-)

Your favorite Neighbour said...

schweet! Does this mean barbecue?! :D :P

Laurel Lee said...

Only if he can catch it lol!! ;-) :-P
But that means I'm gonna have to be keeping my eye out for a hog... we don't have any right now.. was wantin to get some soon anyhow though... hmmm.... :-P :-D

Sara G said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara G said...

Thanks everyone! :feels special:

Kamon, it relieves me to hear that dancing with young ladies is more fun than chasing pigs :P.

Laurel Lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.