Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Linnae N checkin' in....

Hey pplz! Sorry I'm so uber late to this... I'm starting at the beginning and reading everything so it'll take me a lil bit to catch up... especially since I'm seriously multitasking ^_^ but I just wanted to say I REALLY HOPE I CAN COME and also I can't comment on the entries! **glares at the admins** ;P j/k guys it's ok I don't HAVE to comment but it'd really make my life easier... mebbe I should glare at my 'puter cuz it seems everyone else can comment.... BTW the same thing happened on another blog that had the comments set up that way so mebbe if you change that, it'd fix it... In case you wanna fix it **hint hint** :P :P K I'll quit buggin y'all and get back to reading... :)
~Linnae

3 comments:

Kamon TCV said...

We will look into it. Try hitting the post button again anyways! Sometimes the first click gets rejected.

Your favorite Neighbour said...

Well it's working now. I believe Josh fixed it. Yay Josh :)

Kamon TCV said...

Of course Josh fixed it. He's got all the computer skills of the admin's.