Friday, April 3, 2009

How 'bout a baptism?

I'm still working on coming! :D So far, it looks like a good probability! If so - I have a little suggestion/question that I'd like some feedback on. :) My sister Anna (16) has never been baptized...if there is any water on the grounds, perhaps we could hold a baptism for her? I think it would be such a neat opportunity. :)
What do you all think? I don't want to impose, just thought it would be something I'd throw out there!

6 comments:

Michaela said...

Hey I just noticed something - this blog is called "lodge by the lake" - I guess then there must be water somewhere nearby??? lol Just testing you. ;)
(honestly, I really didn't realize.)Hehe

Kamon TCV said...

Yes there is good water there. Sounds great to me!

Your favorite Neighbour said...

Sounds good to me :)

Heather S said...

Cool idea!

Reynolds, CAP said...

Yes that would be very Kühl

carrie said...

lets go for it!!!!!:)