Josh mentioned the girls needing a To Bring list for the girls. Here's some ideas.
Extension cord - we don't all need to bring one, but having 2-3 would be good. Last time there were only 2-3 plug-ins in the dorm and our last-minute curling iron/hair dryer frenzy got sorta mayhem-ish.
Hand mirror - If you wanna do a fun hairstyle, remember that the only mirrors will probably be the 2 or 3 in the bathroom.
Iron/ironing board - my guess is we'll bring one but more than one is handy when we're all trying to get ready
A dress bag - if you bring a nice dress for ECD. There were little closetish things at the foot of each bunk but they weren't the cleanest and the wood was a little "snaggy." A dress bag will protect your costume.
Hangers - Make sure you have a spare hanger or two as they're very handy for drying washcloths, hanging up clean clothes, and just generally getting your stuff off the floor.
Plastic bags - last time, there were no hooks in the showers to hang your clothes or whatever - just some wet benches. :D Fortunately, we had one or two plastic bags with us. Next time, we'll bring more as they're very handy.
Penlight - we had a lights-out curfew last time, which I'm assuming we'll have again (please!!! :D). Bring a penlight in case you go to bed late or in case you need to get up in the night.
Blank notebook or autograph book - So all your friends can sign it and write goofy notes in it. I discovered mine from last year this week and I'm bringing it again. :D
Y'all post more to this list if you think of things I forgot!
4 comments:
ummmmm....
Masking tape in case there is another seed tick attack :D No, I'm serious ^_^ mostly, anyway ;)
Or just stay out of the woods. :D
Somehow I knew you'd say that :P But hey I know there's some girls that love the woods so I thought I'd give fair warning ;) Ididn't last year and look what happened :(
Oh I just thought of something else, but really this goes for everyone. Be sure to bring sheets for the mattresses besides a sleeping bag or whatever you plan on for bedding. Dunno 'bout anyone else, but I've had some somewhat disturbing encountrs with dirty camp mattresses LOL and I'm a bit of a germaphobe when it comes to that kind of stuff, too ^_^
Post a Comment