Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Gals!

So gals I just want you to know that some of you are planning to come to this get together having never been to this one before and maybe you have been in contact with Kamon and Josh but you are wondering what to pack or have questions and well let's face it they are guys ;) Anyhoo, if you have any questions about what to pack or anything about what goes on please feel free to CALL me! (I don't always check email right away or it gets buried so calling is best!) Hopefully I can answer you're questions and if I can't I will find out! My number is 765-623-3621...... Even if you're question is just what do girls wear to the dances or what kind of bedding do I need to bring etc... call me!

2 comments:

Lydia said...

I suppose if guys have questions they can call too I just figured they don't care ;)

Heather S said...

Ha, guys just throw a coupla shirts in a bag and go! :P

Y'all can also post questions on here or on Facebook and get everybody's opinion... that's always, er um, entertaining. :snicker: