Friday, March 19, 2010

Early Risers vs Late Risers :D

So last time there were some Really Virtuous People who got up at 6 am every morning. Kudos to them!

There were also some Rather Late Risers who preferred to stay in bed till 7:30 or so. Uh, kudos to them for staying up late the night before? LOL

Anyway. Some folks really do have to get their sleep. I know Mrs. Reynolds and Mrs. Voorhees needed their rest so they could get up early and cook an awesome breakfast for us. I know that my sister and I (among others) actually feel sick and cranky if we have to get up way-early.

So maybe we could come up with some kind of plan so the need-sleepers can get their rest and the don't-need-sleepers can have their fun? I dunno, this is just brainstorming at this point. Like, maybe those of us who wanna sleep can be at the far end of the dorm and the up-late/up-early crowd can be close to the door? Any thoughts??

3 comments:

Your Favorite Neighbour said...

erm well mixing the "up late" and "up early" ppl isn't too swell of an idea unless they happen to like both :P All I can say is everyone should be as considerate of the sleeping ppl as possible... and maybe someone should bring a can of oil in case there are creaky doors and a door stopper to prevent crashing doors :P lol hmmm maybe we could just all wear earplugs! j/k LOL that'd get old REALLy fast :P

Heather S said...

Yeah, I was thinking I should definitely bring a "noisy door kit" this time! LOL

Your Favorite Neighbour said...

Not a bad idea atall ;)