Thursday, March 18, 2010

Airport

We just want to make sure everyone that is flying in can find someone to carpool with from the airport to the camp! **Reminder** the camp is east of Nashville therefore the planning committee which is arriving on Saturday to the Reynold's will NOT be going through Nashville to get to the camp.... meaning that we need to organize all of this ahead of time! Please comment on this post and we will go from there!

Thanks,
The Planning Committee!

4 comments:

Nate said...

I'm fairly certain I will need a ride again. Who's going through Nashville?

nathaninlatin said...

Me!

So, yeah, I should be able to ferry 2 (or 3 if we're _really_ friendly and super-efficient packers) attendees from the airport.

Lydia said...

Nathan I think Jason Craig might be looking for a ride if you will check with him! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

If there's any stragglers that don't have a ride I can come back to the 'ville and get 'em. Just in case. :)