Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Menu

SUNDAY SUPPER

Sloppy Joes

Chips

Salad

Brownies

MONDAY BREAKFAST

Apple muffins

Scrambled eggs

Bagels w/ cream cheese

MONDAY LUNCH

Taco Salad Bar (chips, cheese, lettuce, tomato, etc.)

Corn Tortillas

Refried Beans

MONDAY SUPPER

Spaghetti

Garlic Bread

Green Beans

Chocolate Chip Cookies

TUESDAY BREAKFAST

Pancakes

Bacon or Sausage

Hashbrowns

TUESDAY LUNCH

Whole Wheat Chicken Salad or Turkey sandwiches

Cottage Cheese w/ pineapple

Chips

Grapes

TUESDAY SUPPER

Grill Out: Hamburgers and beef Hot Dogs

Baked Beans

Chips

Watermelon

WEDNESDAY BREAKFAST

Bagels and Granola Bars

Scrambled Eggs

Toast or Cold Cereal

6 comments:

Heather S said...

Sounds like we're gonna be livin' high on the hog! Mmm!

Your Favorite Neighbour said...

schweeeeeeet :D LOL Josh will there be peanut butter for the pancakes? :P :P P ^_^

Nathanael Ferrero said...

Okay now I already know I won't regret squeezing into this thing :)

Raquelle S. said...

This sounds waycoooooooooool. Can I come too? Oh wait, I already am......

Helena Bluedorn said...

Wow. Sounds delicious. I think I'm coming just for the food. :P

AmberVV said...
This comment has been removed by the author.