So what instruments is everyone bringing? Due to having to attend a reenactment in KY right before the TN Gathering, we won't have room for any instruments. I do hope there will be an assortment of guitars, mandolins, kazoos, and keyboards. So whatcha all bringing??
Oh and is there any music planned for devotional time each day?
13 comments:
Do tap shoes count as percussion?
Sorry, that's the only instrument I play!
BTW Julie, mom mentioned today that she really wants you to bring those. :D :D
Guitar comes with me. But you have to be real nice in order to touch it. Girls have to dance with me at least once, and guys have to make sure I get first dibs on the food in order to play it. ok?
:P
Yes Stacy, you can tell your mom the tap shoes are definitely coming along! :) So are the Irish hard shoes and the pointe shoes!!! :D
They'd better be, Julie, 'cause I want some instruction. 8) Hehe.
coolness. :D
Sure Josh, I'd be happy to teach you pointe! :P
As I said on FB I'm bringing my guitar. Oh and Philip's bringing his favorite instrument ^_^ hee hee
Stacy, why would I wanna touch your guitar? Mine's much better :twisted:
I'm not bringing any instruments other than my MP3 player, from which floweth heavenly harmonies.
VERY funny, Julie. Harhar. I was thinking more Irish steps.
LOL! Yes, I knew what you meant! :P
Coolness! It would be so much fun to teach some more Irish! :D
ooh me too Julie! :D
*High fives Linnae*
Guitars, mp3 players and tap shoes... this crowd is weird. LOL Oh well, sounds like we'll have enough for a joyful noise anyway. :P
Post a Comment