Haa haa Josh that would be awesome. B-) Don't worry Julz... just bring a roll of tape along (preferably masking or duct tape) and watch yer ankles while hiking ;) Well, chewing gum works in a pinch but most people are quite grossed out by that :P better to come prepared ;)
Hey, I may be late to the party but I show up in style..... ;)
Seed ticks are basically non-existent there, That is if you are used to the southern Mo cattle land, better known in my mind as "The land of infinate misorry..." Ok ok ok... Maybe it isn't that bad out there in Mo. But dogone it I hate going out there and literally getting 20+ seed ticks going between my car and my parents front door in the summer time! Ohh yeah, this blog was about hiking... I LOVE JUMPING OFF CLIFFS!!! I'm ALL GAME! Err, I mean Hiking... ;-P
13 comments:
*raises hand* ooh me! meeeee! Pick me! :D I love hiking B-)
Folks, this park isn't like the last one. There's some AMAZING things to see, so be prepared: We ARE GOING HIKING, no matter what.
Good luck with the Josh!
ok... so Kamon, me, and Josh are going hiking anyway... :P :)
MEEEEEE!!! lol
I want to go hiking!!!!! B-)
Ummm...Will there be seed ticks????
:P
J/K -- Hiking is always fun! ;)
No, the park and I have informed the seed ticks that they are not allowed to exist.
Haa haa Josh that would be awesome. B-)
Don't worry Julz... just bring a roll of tape along (preferably masking or duct tape) and watch yer ankles while hiking ;) Well, chewing gum works in a pinch but most people are quite grossed out by that :P better to come prepared ;)
I'll be happy to hike the paved roads. :D
Oh yay I can't wait to go hiking at FCF!!! :D I love it there it is so BEAUTIFUL!!! :D
Hey, I may be late to the party but I show up in style..... ;)
Seed ticks are basically non-existent there, That is if you are used to the southern Mo cattle land, better known in my mind as "The land of infinate misorry..." Ok ok ok... Maybe it isn't that bad out there in Mo. But dogone it I hate going out there and literally getting 20+ seed ticks going between my car and my parents front door in the summer time!
Ohh yeah, this blog was about hiking... I LOVE JUMPING OFF CLIFFS!!! I'm ALL GAME! Err, I mean Hiking... ;-P
Post a Comment